Monday, February 12, 2007

Girl Voted "Most Afraid Of?"

ABC News' Teddy Davis Reports: Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., presented herself as the Democrat top Republicans fear most on Sunday while campaigning in Nashua, N.H.

"I know what Gingrich tells people privately, I know what DeLay tells people privately, I know what Karl Rove tells people privately," Clinton said Sunday at the Nashua home of Debra and Mike Pignatelli. "I'm the one person they are most afraid of. Bill and I have beaten them before and we will again."


I'm sure Ms. Rodham Clinton does know what people say privately, if she so chooses.

And I second that emotion, Newt, Tom and Karl. I'm afraid, too. In much the same way I would be if I thought there was a pretty good chance of the People voting Joseph Stalin into office.

Maybe Stalin's a bit hyperbolic.

How about Vladimir Putin?



No comments: